TP Link AV600 Disconnecting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-06-14 02:59:40
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Okay so I've had these powerlines for a while and everything was okay until they would randomly go into "power save mode" so I had to tell Windows to ping my default gateway to keep them active which was just fine and worked no problem until recently. They started disconnecting at random and I'd have to press the button on each one to pair them again or just wait for a while to see what happened to try and fix them. I downloaded the TP Link Utility so I can see the activity between them and when the disconnection happens one of the powerlines disappears from the display and only one seems to be connected, could it be that one of them is faulty or refuses to keep a connection when online gaming? Thanks in advance for any help.
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP Link AV600 Disconnecting
2017-09-18 16:42:01
With the latest tool - tpPLC utility, you can turn off the power save mode. That may help.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2391

Replies: 1

Related Articles