Powerline AV600 Utility programme doesn't find device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-06-16 22:21:34
Model : TL-WPA4220KIT

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Looking for help, thanks in advance for anyone who can provide it

Have connected the AV600 adapters and carefully set them up as per instructions.

They make a network and I can sync with my wifi network fine. I checked I can run the smart tv through the "end point" adapter, so clearly have aconnection. Also checking the 198.xx etc I can see they are connected.

However I downloaded the correct UK version of the Utility v1.2 - same as the hardware sticker on the adapters but when I run the prgramme as admin, or not, all I get on the user interface is "no device connected".
I run a Windows 10 PC

Please can someone in TP Link or other expert help resolve this?

Thanks
Options
2 Reply
Re:Powerline AV600 Utility programme doesn't find device
2017-06-18 21:16:19
I consistently have that too. I'm using the ancient software that came in the box on a CD. That one does find the adapters, while all the newer downloadables consistenly say "unknown" and offer no options or actions but "rename".
Options
Re:Powerline AV600 Utility programme doesn't find device
2017-06-19 16:04:20
thanks - no disc came with the bundle I bought, I wonder if this "old programme" is available somewhere to download? I haven't found anything on internet. none of the TP link versions work for me, even when disabling anti virus and ensuring the winpcapp is downloaded.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 579

Replies: 2