av600 iphone issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

av600 iphone issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
av600 iphone issues
av600 iphone issues
2017-06-24 18:55:06
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

hi i am looking for help for my friend. she has got the av600 powerline package in order to boost/extend our wifi coverage. the plugs/installation seem to be fine as the appropriate lights are on, however she seems unable to get a connection using her iphone in her room.
wifi is working fine on other devices as i use a laptop and can also connect to using my android phone. but she does not seem to get a connection.
what are we missing. she thought that package she got would boost the our home wifi signal so she could connect to it in her room, which suffers from low signal, can anyone provide help, thanks :D
Options
1 Reply
Re:av600 iphone issues
2017-07-04 17:38:49
Did she do Wi-Fi Clone? If no, then the default wifi network name of the powerline extender is something like TP-LINK_xxxx, not the same name as the router. So she can check if there is a TP-LINK network on the Wi-Fi list, the default wireless password should be on the Wi-Fi card which comes with the box. Also need to make sure the powerline lights are lit up on two units.

If it doesn't help, it's more convenient to call TP-Link support to check the issue. http://uk.tp-link.com/support-contact.html#Hotline-Support
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 797

Replies: 1

Related Articles