TP-Link Router Internet Connection Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-14 20:46:46
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

My TP-Link Router (model TP- WR941ND) is having some issues. When I connect the modem directly to my pc via a internet cable it works perfectly, but if I connect the modem to the router via the internet cable my pc detects the wifi connection, but with no internet. I've tried connecting my pc via wi-fi or by connecting it directly to the router. I'm believing that the router is not working properly, because before it was presenting this issue my internet connection was not that fast as it used to, and also my ping was a bit high. Is there anyway to fix it or do I have to buy another one? Please help!
Options
3 Reply
Re:TP-Link Router Internet Connection Problem
2017-07-17 14:23:00
try reset or reboot router? if no luck, contact tp-link hotline, i think.
Options
2017-07-18 17:21:40
My Wifi is faulty without knowing how to solve it. Computers and phones remain connected to normal wifi but can not access the network, although the network is stable.
Options
2017-07-19 10:26:56
can you login router management page to check if there is wan ip address?
Options