Powerline Adapters don't talk to each other

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-22 02:29:25
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello everyone.

Recently I bought a TL-PA4010 to add this to my already working setup with two TL-PA8010P. The connection start from my router to one of the TL-PA8010P. From this perspective I got a connection to the other two Powerline Adapters.

But I got a huge problem between the two powerline Adapters that are not connected to my router. I can talk back to my router but I am not able to talk between em which is I huge problem to me because I can't watch movies and tv in my garden :D

Here are my screenshots from the TP Link PLC Tool:

Things I have already done: updating the firmware, reconnecting, resetting, replugin, using different slots etc. etc.

Is there anything I can do? At the moment I am realy upset cause I can't reach nothing behind it. Even static route doesn't work(not entirely sure I did it right tbh)

Thank you so far

Heimdall
Options
1 Reply
Re:Powerline Adapters don't talk to each other
2017-07-28 15:35:11
On the picture you sent, it looks like the new PA4010 you've added is in a bad position. It have a very slow link speed with others which might have caused the trouble. You may try relocate it to a different power socket to see whether it get a better connection.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 611

Replies: 1

Related Articles