Archer C1200 auto-reboots

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C1200 auto-reboots

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:Archer C1200 auto-reboots
2017-08-22 00:13:38

nmb3rs wrote

TM came and replaced the wifi router (with a different brand/model) since it is still under warranty. Hopefully I don't see this this issue again. *fingers crossed*

That's more like it. Tell me which brand and model please.
Options
LOG of the AUTO/RANDOM REBOOT/RESTART of TPLINK ARCHER C1200
2017-10-19 12:16:52
So the logs show a config importing issue before the auto-reboot occurs. Nowhere can I find on the internet a viable solution.

Only TP LINK can fix this but they won't.

I am starting to think it is a hardware issue.

I am noticing more and more dropouts since I've installed it. Only a week now.

I could return it, but if replaced with the same router, as everyone here has had problems, I believe this is a crap model overall. I will be going back to my TP LINK D9 AC1900, never missed a beat.

I only installed this one because the Telco provider offered it as a free item.

In reality it is unreliable and a piece of crap.
Options
2017-10-19 18:17:03
Forum is for customers to discuss, tp-link staffs may miss this post,if router is already on the latest firmware, suggest you guys to contact the support team at [EMAIL="support@tp-link.com"]support@tp-link.com[/EMAIL], they will response.
Options
2017-12-13 21:06:40
I am looking for a Router which I need for my Newly build 4 Story Office, Can any one Suggest me that.
Options
Related Articles