Network stopped working in part

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-08-10 03:12:43
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a three station av1200 system. Last Sunday one station ceased to work (power and Ethernet lights but no power net)

I have tried moving to different sockets and tried my space plug but I have the same effect all over the house. The other two plugs work as before.

How can I get my network back?
Options
5 Reply
Re:Network stopped working in part
2017-08-10 18:04:58
You may try to pair it with the other two. Here is an instruction on tplink website: http://uk.tp-link.com/faq-1618.html
Move it to the room where the main plug is in when pairing. Plug it to wall socket not power extension will be better.
Options
2017-08-10 18:47:59
Sorry but I did not understand. All 4 devices are paired or were. Are you suggesting that it has lost the configuration?
Options
2017-08-11 01:18:07
Sorry but I did not understand.  All 4 devices are paired or were.  Are you suggesting that it has lost the configuration?
Options
2017-08-11 13:32:06
Like we call the one connected to the router adapter A, the other two working ok B and C , the one not working adapter D.
Adapter D lost connection from other adapters. Then the pair process can help D to reestablish the connection.
The second powerline light indicates the connection statues.
You can just pair A and D with the following instruction: http://uk.tp-link.com/faq-1618.html
Options
2017-08-23 00:13:37
Sixth attempt...it magically started working.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 442

Replies: 5

Related Articles