Tl-wr841hp

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tl-wr841hp

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tl-wr841hp
Tl-wr841hp
2017-08-11 21:48:24
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have the TL-WR841HP router several months ago, about a month ago I started experiencing problems.The same I use it as AP, I have connected my PC by LAN. One day I connected with my phone like any day and did not surf, I noticed that I was giving an IP in the factory range.I configured it at the time 192.168.1.X, but connected from my cell was giving me the IP 192.168.0.X as if it was of factory, BUT IF I WORKED MY PC BY LAN and it gave me an IP in the rank 1 .
I reset it and reconfigure it, and when I try to connect to the wifi it tells me the wrong password. It does not authenticate well, try several times and the fourth time it works.

Does anybody know what is it due to.I have the latest firmware version

Same: http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread.php?95464-Problem-with-TL-WR841HP-Router-Wireless-Network&highlight=TL-WR841HP
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tl-wr841hp
2017-08-14 16:02:28
You may try to change some wireless settings, like fix the channel to 1,6 or 11 and channel width to 20MHz.
Fix the authentication type to WPA2-PSK with AES version.
Disable WMM under Wireless -Wireless Advanced.

Besides, to restart the router to see whether it can help to recovery when the issue happens.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 473

Replies: 1

Related Articles