Registering a Powerline Wireless Triple Pack

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-08-17 23:18:38
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Having bought my TL-WPA500 TKIT(UK) V2.0 from Maplin, I have been trying to register its 3 year warranty online, without success. My model isn't shown in the dropdown list, and searching for it finds "nothing". Any advice how I register this product.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Registering a Powerline Wireless Triple Pack
2017-08-18 17:19:11
i found this on their website,
In order to provide our customer the better warranty service, TP-LINK UK will offer a 3 Year Warranty program on our selected SOHO products*. The prior version of the 2+1 Year warranty policy will be cancelled and no longer valid. In other words, the warranty period will be automatically upgraded to 3 years without requiring you to register products on our website anymore as soon as your SOHO product* is purchased. What’s more, you may receive the same warranty service, technical support and the RMA support as usual. So please retain A COPY OF YOUR INVOICE/RECEIPT to verify the purchase for any future warranty claim
so i think there is no need to register warranty.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 216

Replies: 1