WDS Unidentified Network Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-08-20 15:58:51
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello, i have been using my tp link(2nd) router to extend my WiFi form another tp link(1st) router. It worked fine when i used 192.168.1.x(this is on the 1st routers network) but now when i use this ip it says unidentified network and no internet access. But when i use this ip address 192.168.0.x the network name shows up but no internet access. I have tried power cycling both routers and have also tried putting them on the same network but as i said earlier it used to work fin perfectly.
Options
1 Reply
Re:WDS Unidentified Network Problem
2017-08-21 15:15:13
it's suggested to put both routers on the same network to manage them, for example, 1st router uses 192.168.0.1, 2nd router 192.168.0.2. but it should work anyway even though they are not on the same network. you can unplug the 2nd router, verfity the main router still has internet. and you can also reset it if it worked fine.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 518

Replies: 1

Related Articles