TL-WPA8630P Kit update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL-WPA8630P Kit update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL-WPA8630P Kit update
TL-WPA8630P Kit update
2017-08-25 16:30:15
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a TL-WPA8630P Kit and want to update it.
Is it possible to use the device with the three lan Outputs at the modem where I insert three lan cables and then I want to use three separate devices with one LAN on different places.

In the Moment I have only one devie with one LAN and does there exist two more devices with one LAN Input which I can use separated with the device with three lan Inputs.

kindly regards for any answer
Options
3 Reply
Re:TL-WPA8630P Kit update
2017-08-28 13:55:00
You just need to connect one powerline adapter to one of LAN outputs on your modem, then connect other powerline adapters to your Ethernet devices. It can be more than 3. It works like one-to-multiple.
Options
2018-05-22 06:31:09
Hi! Thanks for your answer. I have done this as you had described but on two power Connection it will work only for some minutes. On other Connection it will works all the time. Hope somebody can still help me. kindly regards
Options
2018-06-03 22:52:56
Hi!
I have tested it again. When I insert the tp-link into my power adapter I will get all lamps except the powerline. I will get there a red lamp. When I turn around the tp-link I will get no light at powerline.
Here the pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gddqfvlswdil755/AACeeiQG9_9bvCWvLmso9caLa?dl=0
When I have a red powerline I can use the internet but very slowly. When I have no light the network will not work.
Hope somebody can still help how I can solve this.
kindly regards.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 658

Replies: 3

Related Articles