We couldn't find Deco. Something wrong with the Cloud service

Released On: 2022-06-21 11:09:11Last update time: 2022-11-07 11:35:02

Sometimes you might see the following notice on the Deco APP and the following troubleshooting guide will help you with this issue.

Please Check the LED light on the Deco and confirm whether the internet from the Deco is working or not.

• The LED on the Deco is solid white/green and the internet connection is working fine from the Deco.

Please log out  the Deco app, turn off the mobile data and VPN on the phone, reconnect it to the Deco's Wi-Fi, and log in to the Deco app again.

A: If you can log in to the Deco app but the Deco app still said "We couldn't find Deco", please send us the APP log:

Click on the top left>choose "Support Center"--->open any FAQ in the categories--->click "No, I need more help" at the bottom---> Email us and choose APP and tick Add System Logs.

B. If you can log in to the Deco app and the Deco app show correct status, please check if the front modem router has set up the following settings, such as MAC filtering, Parental Control, Access Control, etc., for the Deco. If so, please remove these settings for a try.

C. If you can't even log in to the Deco app this time, please restart the main Deco first. If it still doesn't make any difference, please reset the Deco units and reconfigure them.

• The LED on the Deco is solid red/flashing red, the Deco might be disconnected from internet.

Please refer to What can I do if the internet connection is unstable when connected to the Deco network?

Comment

I have same issue with last update of app version 3.0.48 and don't have option "contact us" 

Hi, Sorry I noticed there are some changes on the Deco and there is no "Contact us" anymore. If you still had this issue, could you please Click on the top left>choose "Support Center"--->open any FAQ in the categories--->click "No, I need more help" at the bottom---> Email us and choose APP and tick Add System Logs.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Didn't work for me. I constantly receive drops.

Hi, 

I have a mixed Wifi network of deco E4r and M8

Everything was working fine until I switched the main deco (M8) from a router to an AP. 

All my devices can still connect to the WiFi and the internet despite all the APs showing a red light.  I am not able to use the app to attach any more DECOs to the network.

On the app I get the error "we couldn't find Deco. Something went wrong with the cloud service. Please try again."

I have reset all my Decos and reconnected them 3 times with the same result.

I don't want my main deco to be a router. .  Is there a fix for this?

Hi there, I have the same issue with my deco S4. After turning ap on the red light comes up and then I can't connect to the app. Internet works fine but I can't connect and add other units 

Can anyone help? 

sad

sad

upload
    upload