Deco Outdoor Solutions

Released On: 2023-07-28 08:09:28Last update time: 2023-09-27 03:51:53

Deco X50-Outdoor represents our pioneering venture into creating an Outdoor model for Home Networks. Within this topic, we aim to deliver comprehensive instructions on this product, including its key features, configuration and installation guide, recommended network deployment strategies, and various usage scenarios. Our goal is to equip users with a thorough understanding of Deco X50-Outdoor and its capabilities. We also encourage users to actively participate by sharing their real-life experiences with Deco X50-Outdoor. By doing so, we can collectively explore the full potential of this remarkable product and create a supportive community of users who can offer valuable insights and tips.

Versatile Mounting HomeShield Pro
Certified Waterproof& Dustproof

PoE+/AC Supported

Deco X50-Outdoor

Deco X50-POE

Hardware Specs

Dual-band Frequency

2 × Gigabit ports per Deco unit
(IEEE 802.3at PoE and WAN/LAN auto-sensing)

Software Features

Deco APP Control

VPN Server/Client

IoT network

Connection Preference

HomeShield Security 

Configuration & Mounting Guide

Configuring and Mounting the Deco X50-Outdoor

Configuring and Mounting the Deco X50 PoE

FAQs

General questions about Deco X50-Outdoor

• Network Requirements

A two-story detached house with a metal shed in the front garden. There are several security cameras on the front porch so I need:
Extend the indoor Wi-Fi coverage to the metal shed and security cameras.
Provide stable and fast wired and wireless networks for families.
Automatically roam everywhere without interruptions.

Easy network management and convenient equipment maintenance.

• Product Recommendations

Deco X50 (3-pack)+Deco X50-POE+Deco X50-Outdoor

• Typical Solution Topology

• Solution Benefits

Easy Centralized Management via Deco APP
Whole Home Mesh system
Reliable Ethernet Backhaul

>> Share Your Own Story With the Community

Extend WI-Fi to the Shed Mount Deco-X50-Outdoor to the Pool Install Deco in the Garden Provide WiFi in the Front Porch

Q1. How long is the Ethernet cable in the box? Can I buy and use a longer Ethernet cable myself?

1.2 meters. Yes, and we recommend that the length of the Ethernet cable does not exceed 100m.

Q2. What is the best distance between the X50-outdoor and the Deco inside?

It is recommended that the X50-outdoor be placed within 10m of the signal source in a straight line.

Q3. What is the coverage area of Deco X50-outdoor? How many clients can I connect to the Deco’s Wi-Fi?
Covers up to 2500ft² per pack. Deco X50-Outdoor can be used outside due to its waterproof and dust-proof feature. It is not suitable for outdoor long-distance communication.
The X50-outdoor can connect over 150 devices in situations where you don't have a device that needs to consume a lot of bandwidth in real-time.

>>Click Here to view all the discussions about Deco X50-Outdoor.

Comment
upload
    upload