Slow internet speed TL-WPA4226Kit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-16 23:54:53
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have been working fine with a TL-WPA42226 Kit (Version 1.0) (this is composed by TL-PA4020p and TL-WTPA4220). Suddenly internet speed is very slow about 25-35 Mbps. I have 120 / 12 Mbps (download / upload) connection speed. While working on local network i get about 99.5 mbps in better case but internet speed is always about 25-35 mbps (in better case). I have tried different wall outlet and power strip. I have tried latest firmware in your webpage for (EU) version (i am working with spanish one version). I have tried TL-PA4020p connecting one ethernet plug to my router and the other one to my computer, and still the same, network speed reaches it maximum about 99.5 Mbps while internet speed is about 25-35 Mbps. Is there any solution for this problem?. Do you have any other firmware version to try?. I have also tried with different internet provider (in a friend's home) and still the same, network speed is a tipical 100 Mbps ethernet one, but internet speed can not go beyond 25-35 Mbps.. While i was triying with your TPPCL_Utility, I get links with over 410 Mbps and 390 Mbps between TL-PA4020p and TL-WTPA4220 (in both direcctions) I think that means there is no interference between emisor and receptor (electricaly i mean) but internet speed is very disappointing.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 851

Replies: 0

Related Articles