Enabling IPV6 error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Enabling IPV6 error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Enabling IPV6 error
Enabling IPV6 error
2018-02-18 12:32:15
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

The on-off slider is not working. As per the message, I'm connected to the network while doing this.
Options
4 Reply
Re:Enabling IPV6 error
2018-05-13 19:47:12
Hi
I'm having the same issue - did you ever get an answer that helped from TP?
Options
2018-05-14 17:06:55
Do you guys login to the app with owner account?
And you do connect to the corresponding Deco Network?
Options
2018-05-15 00:41:14
I had to set up two accounts during my deco time, one for tp cloud, then another one for this forum. The login I used is specific to the forum.
However, I have given up on Deco, too many issues to sort out - ip6 I did manage by changing dhcp mode and playing with bridging.
However, the connection to the ISP router was not reliable and the music streaming was not consistent, so the Deco is packed for return to retailer - life is too short to spend weeks setting up a wifi router imho..
Pity really, looked smart and had good wifi for reasonable price.
Options
2018-12-15 08:21:14

I had this problem.  It was because I started the app before I connected to the wifi, so it thought I was still connected from outside the network.  I just restarted the app and could enable IPV6 no problem.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 565

Replies: 4

Related Articles