Language Support

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Language Support

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Language Support
Language Support
2018-04-11 11:35:20
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Thought I'd try here as well. Ran into an issue when I bought a Archer C3150 in Japan (I am an American expat living in Japan). As this is my 3rd TP-Link router and believing TP-Link is a Global company, I thought there would be an option for changing the interface language to English. Guess the programmers "forgot" there are more than just Japanese people in Japan.

While I can get by with my Japanese for basic setup and operation, Kanji and Japanese computer verbiage are not my strong points if I want to start delving in further.

I'm being told that the US firmware will refuse to load and if it did it would run at the wrong frequencies.

Just curious, is the US version limited to only English?
Options
2 Reply
Re:Language Support
2018-04-13 16:14:40
It does support Multi-language while there is no Japanese.
Besides, it's better to use US version in US because of limitation of frequencies.
Therefore, it's recommended to buy one in Japan.
Options
Re:Language Support
2018-04-14 14:43:14
TP-LINKS have no support, don't waste your times, I will buy Asus an don't buy TP-LINKS again.(I had TP-LINKS C7 and AC1200), because they never release any Krack patched firmware for EU version...
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 950

Replies: 2

Related Articles