RE650 redirects to tplinkrepeater.net

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-05-20 23:10:32
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I connected my new RE650 successfully to my TP-Link AP500 access point.Everything looks ok from the web administration interface or the Tether app on my iPhone.However I have to experience something strange, which I verified by assigning the extended network of the RE650 different SSIDs: I get constantly redirected to tplinkrepeater.net (and the admin page), no matter what address I enter in the browser, when my internet connection is over the range extender. DHCP is turned off on both devices, the IP-address is assigned by the cable modem. No MAC address black-list is turned on.The clients (MAC-address) show up in the clients list of the RE650 as well as the DHCP clients of the cable modem. However, the MAC address at the cable modem seems to be a mixture composed of the first part of the range extender and the second part of the device MAC-address.I wonder, what I am missing in the config. Or if the RE650 is malfunctioning. I even updated the firmware to RE650(EU)_V1_171228Any help appreciated.Thanks, Thomas
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 876

Replies: 0

Related Articles