Shared HD does't work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Shared HD does't work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Shared HD does't work
Shared HD does't work
2018-06-30 23:29:41
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi!
On my TD-W8980 I connected an USB pen and a portable HD.
I can see just files in the pen, but anything in the HD.
I tried to format the HD in NTFS and in FAT32, but it still doesn't work.

And that's what I see when I go on the USB page in the router... it's weird... What should I try?

Thanks a lot!
Options
2 Reply
Re:Shared HD does't work
2018-10-31 17:37:21
Please help. I dropped my external hard drive and now it won’t show on computer. It’s showing as unknown and not initialized in disk management and as 0 bytes. I really need my data saved. I’m worried if I try and use a recovery tool it will remove my data in the process if it doesn’t work. Thanks & Regards, brother printer not printing, should you have any suggestions, please let me know.
Options
printer error state | spooler properties spooling error
2020-01-22 09:01:32

@FatTony Steps to Repair HP Printer Error State Windows 10 From HP Support Pros. Phone HP Printer Number into Troubleshoot printer is in an error condition.

Computer users who do not have any very clear idea about the best way best to repair printer in error condition issue should think about seeking the support of an expert printer malfunction technician. Troubleshooting printer difficulties or troubleshooting printer problems is a rather simple job to them. Thus, it's ideal to seek assistance from rather of attempting.

[Printer error],[ https://printererror.com/] [printer spooler error],[https://printererror.com/printer-error-spooling/]
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 367

Replies: 2

Related Articles