archer c7 slow game stream

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-08-22 00:36:48
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Model : archer c7 1750

Hardware Version : Archer C7 v2

Firmware Version : 3.15.1 Build 160616 Rel.44182n

ISP : T-2.net

Hello.

I just bought me a new router Archer C7 for Spotify Premium. Everything was fine until today, when i tried to do some streaming of my gaming with OBS studio.
I have 300/50 Mbps internet, and really everything works just fine, except when I try to stream through the router with 10000kb/s, which is a
speed I usually stream, then streaming speed starts to fluctuate from 5000 to 8000 kb/s with 50% dropped frames. I also did some testing,
and I realised, that the maximum speed when streaming a game is 9000 kb/s. Anything more and router will start to "produce latency" and
frames will drop. I am using a cat5e cable to connect PC with router. If I bypass a router and go for direct connection to my internet providers
modem then everything is ok, no latency, no dropped frames. Also if test speed with speedtest.com through router it will show 300/50 Mbps.
No problem here. I am asking just from curiosity is there any setting in the router I should reach for, to improve streaming capabilities? I looked
myself but everything looks ordinary to me.
Options
1 Reply
Re:archer c7 slow game stream
2020-03-31 08:43:11 - last edited 2020-03-31 15:19:57

@ skr1107  You may have downloaded a corrupted or unreliable application. You can download spotify premium apk which is my trusted place

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 811

Replies: 1

Related Articles