Disable nat

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Disable nat

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Disable nat
Disable nat
2018-09-14 03:20:25
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello TP LINK COMMUNITY.I bought a TP LINK WR840n router to use it as a L2TP client.I have a L2TP server in HQ and I want to connect many locations with L2TP without IPSEC.I configure the WAN interface using L2TP and everything work (it got the IP dynamically and the tunnel was established.The problem is I can 't ping from inside to the HQ because the NAT is activated. I had the same issue with another brand of router before and solved it by disabling NAT throught L2TP.I can not find in any location of the menu or manual how to disable NAT. It's weired that there is no NAT page !!!Please help me how I can disable NAT in this router.Later if I succeed I will buy 24 little tp link wr840n to connect the 24 other location. Hopefully I just bought one only to test the solution.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Disable nat
2018-09-27 02:29:38
I have the same issue as well. Is there a way to accomplish this?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1165

Replies: 1

Related Articles