Router TL-WR740N: Led (system) lights continuously, indicating a system error.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-09-21 05:40:32
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I bought a TL-WR740N Router Version 5.0, plugged in and I set it up normally for PPoE connection with WAP2 security.I waited seven days for the operator to connect the internet cable and provide my login and password, during which time it worked normally. But the "professional" sent by the operator insisted on resetting the factory and set it up again. When doing this the router turned on and the led (system) remained lit continuously demonstrating a system error.After that, pressing the wps / reset button as the manual says, nothing happens, it does not even reset.What could have happened? Do you have a solution?Detail: There was no one at home when they came to install the internet cable and I did not check if it was working normally before the reset.If there has been a power failure, can it be damaged permanently?(Translated from English by Google Translate)
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1578

Replies: 1

Related Articles