Why to show failed to blocked in teather?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-06 06:53:01

When I want to block any mac address then show failed to blocked in my teather. 

Please solve this problem earlie. 

Thank yo.   

Options
7 Reply
Re:Why to show failed to blocked in teather?
2019-01-08 07:06:55

Hi, 

There is limit to block devices through tether app. The limit varies between models. 

You may remove some of devices in the blacklist, then block new device to see if that works. If yes, then it failed because it reached limit.

If you cannot block any device at all, update tether app. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-03-13 18:19:05
When I want to block any mac address then show failed to blocked in my teather. Please solve this problem earlie.
Options
2020-10-11 09:00:21
How to failed block client
Options
2021-01-12 19:07:58

@Kevin_Z both didn't work

Options
2021-01-13 07:42:17

@Niten  @Yelxuh 

May I have the model numbers of your TP-Link devices? When you try to block the device on Tether app and it shows failed, is that device still connecting to the network of the TP-Link device? Please check the guide below to block it again:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2584/

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-02-09 02:19:37

@amirhamja017 UN

amirhamja017 wrote

When I want to block any mac address then show failed to blocked in my teather. 

Please solve this problem earlie. 

Thank yo.   

Options
2021-02-09 02:22:08

@amamirhamja01BIUS

Options

Information

Helpful: 9

Views: 3770

Replies: 7

Related Articles