Can't log into the web interface of Archer C2 (AC900)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-07 14:40:35

Today my Archer C2 arrived, so I set it up. Everything is working fine, except the web interface login. When I type the login credentials "admin" for both username and password on http://tplinkwifi.net, the "Log In" button turns grey for a couple of seconds, then back to green, with nothing else happening. What's interesting is that on the Tether app, the login credentials work. I tried resetting, but still did not work, only in the app. Also tried changing the credentials in the app, but still can't login. I have the last firmware, so no need to update. If anyone knows how to fix this, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Can't log into the web interface of Archer C2 (AC900)
2019-01-08 06:38:23
Hi, Here's the suggestion https://www.tp-link.com/au/faq-2236.html Contact tplink support if problem not solved.
Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Can't log into the web interface of Archer C2 (AC900)
2019-03-04 08:16:03

Hi, I had the same probblem with my Archer C9. When i reboot the router I can login to the web configuration but after a while (let's say an hour) I see the login screen. And it doesn't do anything.

After contacting TP-Link support they told me to use the router as AP instead of router.

This was my config:

Modem -> to Wan port Archer -> to lan

external ip -> 192.168.1.1     -> 10.0.0.xxx

Now (in AP mode)

Modem -> AP

external ip -> 10.0.0.xxx

But this setup isn't working as well....

Did you find a solution yet?

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1569

Replies: 2

Related Articles