TP-Link WN823N issue with WiFi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-18 07:00:19 - last edited 2019-01-18 07:01:28

Hello everyone,

I have the wn823n v3 usb WiFi running on Mac OS Mojave (hackintosh).

i installed the drivers and everything that is needed to make it work, but I have one problem.

When I’m searching on safari, sometimes yes, sometimes no the network disappears and I can’t continue searching, the icon at top menu also disappears (but if I click on the site that is supposed to be the icon I can show the different networks), the speed goes very fast and very slow, it depends, when is working good goes fast, when have this problem slow.

I tried all the drivers available for Mac and have this issue on all of them.

Extra: the icon on the top bar appears and show when the usb is plugged and when is not, I can join networks and the led on the usb goes fast.

Thanks in advance.

Options
3 Reply
Re:TP-Link WN823N issue with WiFi
2019-01-18 10:26:39

Hi, 

You mean the Wi-Fi icon at the upper right corner sometimes disappear?

Have you installed the tplink official driver and utility?

Options
Re:Re:TP-Link WN823N issue with WiFi
2019-01-18 11:09:10 - last edited 2019-01-18 11:15:22

Thanks for your reply,

Yes, just that. And yes, the official driver from download section in drivers.

when I join a network show the status and that is on and working, but when I search on safari all dissapears

Options
Re:TP-Link WN823N issue with WiFi
2019-01-25 08:57:04

Hi, 

Can you try different USB port on your MAC computer?

And whether the other devices on your home are working properly with your router's wireless network?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1198

Replies: 3

Related Articles