Iphone in quarantine

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Iphone in quarantine

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Iphone in quarantine
Iphone in quarantine
2019-04-01 12:37:26 - last edited 2019-04-01 13:40:58
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.4

Hi,

Just installed the Deco M9 Plus system.
Works like a charm!! Good wifi speed all through the house.
I turned on the Anti Virus and now I repeatedly receive messages that my iPhone, Apple TV, and some other devces are put in quarantine.
Why is that?
The message says that an internal port (ip number of Default Gateway) is blocked and that the iPhone is put in quarantine.
I never had any of this messages before.
Before I used my ISP router. Now I put that one in Bridge mode so the Deco acts as my router.

Hope you can help.

Kind regards,

Arjan

Options
1 Reply
Re:Iphone in quarantine
2019-04-03 09:59:41

Hello,

Sometimes you may find in your Messages that your device is being quarantined, this situation may occur when your device is sending sensitive information or security threats out of your network.

To find out the reason why the device is quarantined, please click the “>” button on the Message.

The Quarantine will only prevent infected devices from sending sensitive information or security threats to clients. But secure packets will still be sent out. In other words, it does not affect the normal use of the device itself. 

Sometimes when you see the device quarantined, you may not want it to be quarantined. Then you can turn off the option Infected Device Quarantine in Antivirus.

Besides, you can read https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/1476/

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1412

Replies: 1

Related Articles