Archer c1200 no internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer c1200 no internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer c1200 no internet
Archer c1200 no internet
2019-06-07 01:53:43
Model: Archer C1200  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hello I buy an archer router c1200 I connected them in thread mode as it is on the manual and I have no Internet the orange internet light on the router and there is a yellow sign on my connection an internet it is a 2 days I do not know what to do for someone to help me please I do not know what to do where there is the panel I have a there is only zero

ps : sorry for the faults Ido not know English very welle

Options
4 Reply
Re:Archer c1200 no internet
2019-06-08 19:26:41
If I understand, you connect the modem to the yellow connection of the router and you are not getting any internet. Try connecting a PC direct to the modem with an ethernet cable and see if you have internet. If you have internet, power all down, then connect the router to the modem, a PC to the router with ethernet cables. Be sure to use good cables. Then power up the modem, wait a bit, then the router, wait a bit, then the PC. In your PC browser, enter the address printed on the bottom of the router (something like 192.168.0.1) and enter the router userid and password. Do the quick setup and the see if it is working.
Options
2019-06-09 02:36:52

Hi,

Please connect the modem/internet source to the blue/internet port of the C1200. And then configure it with the parameters given by ISP.

The internet light should be green or blue if it is working properly. 

May it help and have a good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-06-09 21:04:49

Thank you for your answer but the light remains steady orange

Options
Re:Re:Archer c1200 no internet
2019-06-10 01:43:28

Hi,

May I know who is your internet service provider? 

First, you can connect the modem to the computer directly and do the PPPoE connection on your PC.

A. If it works, then conncect your computer to the orange port and login to the web interface to clone the mac address. Go to advanced-network-internet-mac clone.

B. If there is still no internet, please contact your ISP to confirm the configuration parameters and whether the internet works fine at their end. 

Any updates, please let us know.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3568

Replies: 4

Related Articles