#Suggestions Apps for 3g/4g Gateway Modem/Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-08-02 19:22:46
Model: TL-MR3020  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 3.20

Dear Tp-Link,

I have some suggetions, I think will be more elegant if Tp-Link considering Mobile Apps for Modem/Gateways routers, especially type like TL-MR3020, TL-MR3420, or etc.

For portable series like MR3020 it's should have easy management to manage the router through apps rather than login into browser everything want to take action for settings,

Please, I hope TP-Link will be considering this is features request. Thank You.

Options
5 Reply
Re:#Suggestions Apps for 3g/4g Gateway Modem/Router
2019-08-05 06:43:55

@Bagusa4 

Thanks for your suggestion.

We have noted that and will remind our R&D team, they will work on it and evaluate the feasibility. 

If need more help in the future, do not hesitate to contact us.

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Re:#Suggestions Apps for 3g/4g Gateway Modem/Router
2019-08-05 09:25:17 - last edited 2019-08-05 09:26:32

Thank for your response, In other side i have recently bought TL-MR3020, after a few days of usage, I realized that the modem feel warm/hot, I try to change from powerbank to charger adaptor or otherwise, still same, I try to smell on the near location of micro usb for power port / usb for 4g modem, it's smell like electronic capacitor burn I think, and I my put ear on that area then i hear a sound like "cetak cetak/kliking", i dont know why, i just power up my modem with Xiaomi Mi Powerbank 2 PLM02ZM *quick charge support and Aukey Wall Charger PA-U36 *with auto recognise device. It's that normal ?, have any advise ? Thank you :) 

Options
Re:Re:Re:#Suggestions Apps for 3g/4g Gateway Modem/Router
2019-08-07 07:04:42

@Bagusa4 

Have not received such feedback yet; For your information:

nment Operating temperature:-10℃~60℃
Storage Temperature: -40℃~80℃
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing

Try to locate it on an open and ventilated area; if still the same (smell like electronic capacitor burn and noise), you can contact our tech support to verify whether the replacement is qualified. 

https://www.tp-link.com/support/contact-technical-support/#E-mail-Support 

Nice day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:#Suggestions Apps for 3g/4g Gateway Modem/Router
2019-08-07 10:03:28

Yeah, I already send back my modem to tplink service center on my country, Hope it's fine, 

Thank you :)  

Options
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:#Suggestions Apps for 3g/4g Gateway Modem/Router
2019-08-08 01:34:38

@Bagusa4 

Thanks for your reply, you can wait a while for their feedback.

Any updates, please let us know.

Best regards. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1290

Replies: 5

Related Articles