Wifi Driver issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wifi Driver issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Wifi Driver issue
Wifi Driver issue
2019-08-06 22:17:07 - last edited 2019-08-07 03:44:51
Model: Archer T4U  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I am used this usb on my windows 10 32 bit operating system. I face one problem on my laptop. first time this usb automatically detect on my laptop. but when i restart so this usb not detect i download many driver from internet but cant found.

Model: Archer T4U

Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Please sugest me best driver for windows 10. i hope you will give me best solution.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Wifi Driver issue
2019-08-07 03:48:32

@Rexdl 

Click here to get the download link of the driver. 

Meanwhile, we can do some troubleshooting to narrow down the issue and try to fix it.

With adapter not detected by the computer, please go to computer management-device manager-network adapters and take a screenshot of it and send to us. 

Meanwhile, please try to disable automatic updates on Windows 10 computer to give it a shot. Instruction as below:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-disable-automatic-driver-updates-windows-10

Besides, you can change another USB port or another computer to use it and verify whether it works well.

Best regards. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 523

Replies: 1

Related Articles