Don't connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Don't connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Don't connect
Don't connect
2019-11-26 18:31:42
Model: TL-WPA8730 KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

High, wpa 8730 don ' t connect, pair led light Is on, but the smartphone, when it try to connect, write me : obtaining ip addresse and not connect.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Don't connect
2019-11-27 09:43:00

@Luke71 

Has it already connected to the TP-Link wifi but no internet access? 

Try to forget the network and reconnect to it and you can power cycle the powerline adapters to give it a go.

Still the same, please hard reset it first and then repair them. 

You can use the tpPLC utility to pair them: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1615/ 

May it help. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-11-29 09:42:17

@Kevin_Z 

hi,many thanks for the help.

First i tried to forget the connection and reconnect but it doesn’t connect

Second I tried with an hard reset and a connect, but it doesn’t connect

Third I tried to use  with  utility but without connection it doesn’t recognize the poweline

Options
2019-12-03 07:22:03

@Luke71 

Please hard reset it again by holding the reset hole for 10s.

And then open the tpPLC utility and pair them with the powerline key printed on the back panel. 

Note: You can connect the computer to the main router to get internet so that you can run this utility. 

But if still the same, you can contact the retailer or the local tech support to get a replacement first with the serial number, proof of purchase. 

May it help. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 400

Replies: 3

Related Articles