Recent Issue With Deco App

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-12-16 19:25:10 - last edited 2019-12-16 19:28:14
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I currently have this issue with the Deco app where it doesn't show any devices connected even though there are several devices connected. It keeps showing this "Phone or Tablet Offline" error but I am connected to the internet. I am online and can surf the internet connected to the Deco network. So why is the Deco app showing this error? I tried to tap on Retry, force stop the app and restart it but nothing works. Also because of this issue, I cannot change or view any of the admin settings.

The Deco app is up-to-date with the latest Android version. The firmware on the Deco devices are updated to latest version.

Deco app version 1.9.13

File:
79448406_576747419788305_4223278416314499072_n.jpgDownload
Options
3 Reply
Re:Recent Issue With Deco App
2019-12-17 03:07:34

@daftshadow 

What is the led status of the Deco? Please ensure that you can get internet on your phone with it connected to the Deco network and please ensure that there is no firewall/antivirus or VPN connection built.

Try to disable wifi and enable the cellular data on your cellphone to give it a go; 

Besides, you can delete the APP and reinstall it and reboot the Deco.

Any updates, please let us know. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2019-12-22 03:58:09 - last edited 2019-12-22 04:01:30

@Kevin_Z All checked but the app is still showing the issue with the Deco app. Can my Deco still receive firmware updates despite this problem?

When you say reboot the Deco, you mean physically unplugging the power of the device and powering it back on?

Options
2019-12-23 03:09:48

@daftshadow 

Theoretically, your Deco can still receive firmware updates. 

And yes, you can physically unplug the power adapter and then plug it back. 

Besides, may I know what are these devices-- the model number and OS version? With a new device connected to the Deco, does it show up under online client list? 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 680

Replies: 3

Related Articles