Orange light on router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Orange light on router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Orange light on router
Orange light on router
2020-01-17 16:26:33
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I've bought a wifi Router (C60 AC1350) a few months ago. Got the internet connection from GWave.I did configuration. It was working fine, my devices were connected. After one month it stopped working( Orange light on the router ) Couldn't able to see the wifi name also. Then I had to reset it and reconfigured. After that, it was working well. Yesterday the orange light appeared again on the router. but this time I can see the wifi name. and I can connect to the wifi but cannot access the internet. The connection from Gwave is good.i can access the internet when my pc is connected via LAN cable to Modem. The problem is from the Router. when I am trying to search something it takes me to the tp_link setup page. How many times  I have to do this setup?  I tried to rest to the MODEM & ROUTER.

Every month I have to do the setup???? If not, then give me some permanent solution to fix the issue. So my router can Save the settings FOREVER.

Thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1267

Replies: 0

Related Articles