Connection to WLAN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Connection to WLAN

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Connection to WLAN
Connection to WLAN
2020-02-20 17:06:35
Model: M7200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Good evening

I cannot connect the device to my Tablet Lenovo TAB4 10.  It works with Samsung Mobile, another Lenovo Tablet but different Model, Laptops and even an old "Smartphone"  .

with Android 2.3.

When I try to connect with WLAN on the Lenovo it never connects. I have reset the network connectiion but without succes.

What could be the problem.  I have reset several times the device and the Lenovo.

Regards

Roland

Options
3 Reply
Re:Connection to WLAN
2020-02-21 12:17:10

@RJP450 

Hi Roland, try to change the wireless settings, including wireless channel and channel width.

You can use channel 1, 6 and 11, channel width as 20MHz.

And you can upgrade the driver of the Lenovo computer.

Besides, please ensure that the firmware is up to date. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-02-21 16:07:56
Ok thanks i will try. Roland
Options
2020-07-07 16:03:44
Hi Kevin I was away and only could try recently. I logged into the Mobile WIFI but could not find anything about those channels Regards Roland
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 571

Replies: 3

Related Articles