TL MR6400 APN configuration problem prevents internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-02-26 10:24:23 - last edited 2020-02-27 03:19:40
Model: AC50  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Hello, I'm coming to ask for help for my router which cannot connect to the internet.

I think the problem comes from the configuration of the APN of my SIM card. So I changed the configuration of the APN in the advanced parameter category, network-internet with the settings provided by my internet operator. But its not working.

However when I install the SIM card in my smartphone and I configure the APN as indicated by my operator, everything works correctly.

Looking at the log file, I found a recurring error code: "2016-01-01 01:13:54 [6] 4G: ERROR: 0x0000000E QMI_ERR_CALL_FAILED"

Thank you for helping me to understand this error code and to be able to successfully connect the router to the internet.

File:
log TL-MR6400.txtDownload
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL MR6400 APN configuration problem prevents internet connection
2020-02-28 11:16:14

@ibuse 

It seems that the log is not related, we can do further analysis.

Have you ever tried to hard reset the TL-MR6400 by holding the reset button for 10s with it powered on? 

Then you can put the sim card into the MR6400 and verify whether it can be detected automatically. 

Besides, what is the current firmware and hardware version of your router? Please ensure that the firmware is up to date. 

Thanks a lot. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:TL MR6400 APN configuration problem prevents internet connection
2020-02-28 18:51:21

@Kevin_Z problem solved !!

Thanks for giving me these tips. I reset the router, moreover an update was to be made to go to version 1.10. I recontact my operator, the APN code that I had been given was not the right one.
Thank you very much for your help.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 8017

Replies: 2

Related Articles