Range Extender Mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Range Extender Mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Range Extender Mode
Range Extender Mode
2020-03-31 16:13:22

Hello. Im looking for router with wide range with Range Extender Mode.

I found

TL-WR940N

ANyone know some better router from TP-Link with Range Extender Mode?
With better range etc?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Range Extender Mode
2020-04-01 03:04:33

@DjVirusPL 

Hi, do you need a wireless router with range extender mode supported, or a pure range extender? 

If you want to boost wifi signal, you can use the range extender to satisfy your needs, like RE450, RE305. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Range Extender Mode
2020-04-01 04:00:50

@Kevin_Z i need router. It have to get Internet from other wireless router or my mobile phone hotspot in some cases and build own network with this Internet. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 915

Replies: 2

Related Articles