re200v4 and bt smart hub 2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-05-11 18:10:33
Model: RE200  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: not known

I have installed this and connected to my bt smart hub 2 but when connecting to the smart hub adaptor says its connected but cannot determine the status of the internet.Clients connected to the extender wifi or socket have no internet.The adaptor does not appear in the mac list of the smarthub.Any thoughts.You cannot ping the main hub from a connected client or see network resources other than strangly my hp wifi printer.

Options
3 Reply
Re:re200v4 and bt smart hub 2
2020-05-13 12:02:07

@hornet55 Please provide a screenshot of the status page of RE200 as below. And also sent me the system log file of RE200(Go to "Settings--> System Tools-System log"). Then I can provide further help.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-05-13 15:19:13

@hornet55   after 4 resets and by changing the ip address finally got it working but speed appalling 35 down to 5 and dropped Internet after 10 min so reset it and returned to supplier fitted bt version worked first time full speed 5g could not recommend this for bt halo customers thanks

Options
2020-05-14 20:13:19

hornet55 wrote

I have installed this and connected to my bt smart hub 2 but when connecting to the smart hub adaptor says its connected but cannot determine the status of the internet.Clients connected to the extender wifi or socket have no internet.The adaptor does not appear in the mac list of the smarthub.Any thoughts.You cannot ping the main hub from a connected client or see network resources other than strangly my hp wifi printer.

Options