domain.tplinkdns.com doesn't work?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-05 06:49:35 - last edited 2020-06-05 07:41:03
Model: Archer VR400  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 170719

Hello, 

i used my_domain_name.tplinkdns.com quite a lot of time and suddenly it stop workign.

my router has a reall IP and i can reach my internal network by IP.

(at this specific moment it 109.64.*.187)

also, inside my home network my_domain_name.tplinkdns.com DO resolves and i can ping/ssh and etc using the host name, the problem is to reach it outside.

couild you please advice?

thanks

Michael.

Options
1 Reply
Re:domain.tplinkdns.com doesn't work?
2020-07-02 07:07:43

@MichaelP 

Hi, for your issue, we would like to confirm the below information.

Please ping the DDNS to check if the IP address it returns is the same as the current WAN IP address on the router.

Please try the other device which is not in the LAN network to check if it can reach without any issue.

Look forward to your reply.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 832

Replies: 1

Related Articles