QoS limits my download speed to 30MBPS on all devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-06-22 12:55:08 - last edited 2020-06-24 03:53:05
Model: Archer VR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: Firmware Version:0.2.0 0.9.1 v0074.0 Build 170504 Rel.68210n

hello, so i'm using the "new" archer vr600 adsl/vdsl modem router and  I enabled my QoS in order to fix my ping spikes, which it did, it resolved all of my ping spikes by lowering my upload speed a bit, now I'm paying for 100 download speed and 5 upload speed, without the QoS enabled i'm getting 80-90 download speed and 5 upload speed everytime,

but when I enable QoS my download speeds reduce dramatically to 30 mbps, stuck at 30 mbps no matter what, I checked that in my phone, laptop, and pc, I tested it in 5 websites for speed tests, now is there anything I can do? 

because that doesn't make any sense to get 90 download speed but when using the QoS im getting 30 max.

I just want to mention that I purchased the router 2 weeks ago rly new,

if I disable QoS im getting the full speed I need but then I wont be able to fix my ping spikes without QoS on.

heres an SS to my  settings : 

I put  5 upload speed so I can get 4 upload speed so my netflix/youtube on the tvs won't use a lot of bandwidth so I can have a little space

Options
2 Reply
Re:QoS limits my download speed to 30MBPS on all devices
2020-06-30 03:04:10

@Harel 

Hello, for your issue, our engineer will email you, if you are willing to do further analysis, please check your inbox.                      

Thanks for your cooperation and support. Good day.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:QoS limits my download speed to 30MBPS on all devices
2021-08-17 16:40:25

Hi @Harel 

I have the same problem.

Did your issue solved? How?

Thanks,

Ziv

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1993