Need new cable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Need new cable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Need new cable
Need new cable
2020-08-30 20:55:39 - last edited 2020-09-09 02:21:41
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Sorry, I've had my router ages and have no idea how to find hardware version or any other details.

Tonight my naught rabbit chewed the power.cable so I need a new one urgently.

Need to buy one preferably from Amazon as I'll get it quicker.  

How do I find out what the hardware version is and the other thing it asked when I signed up?

All I can tell you is it has sim card slot, is 5g ready, my aim is 4g as we don't have 5g yet.  It's also 3g compatible. 

What do I need to type in Amazon search to get into show the power cables instead of the routers?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Need new cable-Solution
2020-09-09 02:21:35 - last edited 2020-09-09 02:21:41

@Hazi1610 

Good day.

Sorry for the delay.

We could refer to the following link to find the similar product:

https://www.tp-link.com/home-networking/3g-4g-router/

And since what you need is an Ethernet cable, normally cat5E, cat6 Ethernet cable would be fine.

Just in case , it the power adapter that you are talking about and at the back of the router, there would a label where you can see the power adapter size;

Thank you very much!

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Need new cable-Solution
2020-09-09 02:21:35 - last edited 2020-09-09 02:21:41

@Hazi1610 

Good day.

Sorry for the delay.

We could refer to the following link to find the similar product:

https://www.tp-link.com/home-networking/3g-4g-router/

And since what you need is an Ethernet cable, normally cat5E, cat6 Ethernet cable would be fine.

Just in case , it the power adapter that you are talking about and at the back of the router, there would a label where you can see the power adapter size;

Thank you very much!

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 378

Replies: 1

Related Articles