Archer TX3000E does not have enough free resources it can use

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-21 13:41:37 - last edited 2020-10-23 07:04:43
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0

Every time I shut down my PC for awhile or it goes to sleep, the wifi adapter either completely disappears from my device manager (I ticked off the "Allow the computer to turn off this device") or it comes up as a code 12 (This device cannot find enough free resources it can use) in the device manager. The bluetooth works perfectly fine and the drivers I had to get from the TP-Link website and put it on a flash drive because I don't have a CD drive. To temporarily fix this I have to reset my network as well as repair the drivers again, but I'd rather not do this everyday so is there a permanent fix for this?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Archer TX3000E does not have enough free resources it can use
2020-11-19 16:15:05

@Kathy_Z 
I have tried all of these but it still sometimes doesn't work, when I try to install the drivers in safe mode it stops halfway and then it says the driver couldn't finish downloading.

Options
2020-11-24 06:29:29

@HueJanoos 

If that is the case, please check if there is any anti-virus software running on the computer and try to uninstall it and see if that makes a difference.

While if still nothing happened, could you please help me check the system information of your computer?
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2722/

We will email you, you can reply this info in the email, thanks.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-11-24 16:38:19

@Kevin_Z The only anti-virus I have is Windows defender, this is my system info.

OS Name    Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version    10.0.19042 Build 19042
Other OS Description     Not Available
OS Manufacturer    Microsoft Corporation
System Name    DESKTOP-UE25JC0
System Manufacturer    ASUS
System Model    System Product Name
System Type    x64-based PC
System SKU    SKU
Processor    AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core Processor, 3793 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date    American Megatrends Inc. 0608, 6/15/2020
SMBIOS Version    3.2
Embedded Controller Version    255.255
BIOS Mode    UEFI
BaseBoard Manufacturer    ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
BaseBoard Product    TUF GAMING B550-PLUS
BaseBoard Version    Rev X.0x
Platform Role    Desktop
Secure Boot State    Off
PCR7 Configuration    Binding Not Possible
Windows Directory    C:\Windows
System Directory    C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device    \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale    United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer    Version = "10.0.19041.488"
User Name    DESKTOP-UE25JC0\Tristan
Time Zone    Eastern Standard Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM)    16.0 GB
Total Physical Memory    15.9 GB
Available Physical Memory    9.95 GB
Total Virtual Memory    19.2 GB
Available Virtual Memory    10.2 GB
Page File Space    3.25 GB
Page File    C:\pagefile.sys
Kernel DMA Protection    Off
Virtualization-based security    Not enabled
Device Encryption Support    Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: TPM is not usable, PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not Modern Standby, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected, TPM is not usable
Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions    Yes
Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions    Yes
Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware    No
Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection    Yes

Options
2020-11-25 07:02:45

@HueJanoos 

Hello, thanks for the details. Our engineer will contact you via email, please check your email box, thanks.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 1055

Replies: 5

Related Articles