NordVPN setup on Archer C20!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-18 20:17:39
Model: Archer A20  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 4.16 v0001.0 Build 181213 Rel.33336n(5553)

Hello, i am using  Archer C20 with my PPPEO internet connection. i want to setup nordvpn in my router. kindly help me out how to configure it in my router. thanks. also i am unable to find openvpn option in my admin panel. let me know how to fix it. thanks a lot. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:NordVPN setup on Archer C20!
2020-11-20 07:34:42

@Muktar10 

Hello, the Archer C20 V5 doesn't support any VPN server or VPN client settings, it only supports VPN Passthrough by default settings, while it can work with those VPN client applications such as NordVPN, just ensure it connects to the internet fine, then you can use NordVPN software within the C20 network. No settings are required on the C20, it just needs to connect to the internet and you can install the NordVPN on your own clients.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1278

Replies: 1

Related Articles