Help request with SMTP and IMAP whitelist.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-14 17:51:34 - last edited 2020-12-15 02:28:36

Good day,

I have set up a whitelist for my office router.  The model is AC750 Archer C20  (I do not see it in the model list).

All domains work.

However, when I activate the whitelist I am unable to send or receive emails from Gmail.  This makes it impossible to communicate with some of my clients.

My business email account is unaffected (It uses Microsoft Exchange)

Gmail does not give an error message when I access it from the browser, even though it does not send or receive.

When I use Outlook to send from and to my Gmail account however, it does give an error message 0x80042109 and 0x8004210B.  It says it is unable to connect to the SMTP server.  Similarly, when I send from my business email to my personal Gmail, Outlook says that it cannot connect with the IMAP server.

None of these issues exist when I deactivate the whitelist.

I have listed every Google service related domain I can think of, but nothing seems to work.

If anyone can help with this issue I would truly appreciate it.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Help request with SMTP and IMAP whitelist.
2020-12-15 03:46:09
Probably you are missing some of the Google services related domains in your whitelist and that causing the issue.
If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 467

Replies: 1

Related Articles