WiFi disabled

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

WiFi disabled

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
WiFi disabled
WiFi disabled
2021-02-16 11:56:54
Model: TL-WPA8630P KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Im a virgin customer with a hub 3. I've followed the quick install and the WiFi 2.4 and 5G don't light up on the extender. I've connected the adaptor with the Ethernet cable, both adaptor and extender have paired but the WiFi lights have failed to light. On the app they are shown off but can't switch them on. Hoping someone can assist.

Options
1 Reply
Re:WiFi disabled
2021-02-16 17:05:55 - last edited 2021-02-16 17:11:48

@William15 

Hey

If you know the IP address of the plug you can log into them and enable the WiFI.

If not.. download something like Advance IP Scanner   https://www.advanced-ip-scanner.com/     and let it scan for the plugs, once you have the IP address  (192.168.x.xx)  type that into a web browser to access the plugs

log in as admin admin or whatever it is and you should be able to configure the wifi there.. i would recommend setting the wifi name and password the same as your main router, however this is not 100% required

Look for IPs with an Arrow beside them, that will indicate a web interface and might make it easier to find the plug (it could be any of them).

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 249

Replies: 1

Related Articles