Archer AX73 and Tether?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer AX73 and Tether?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer AX73 and Tether?
Archer AX73 and Tether?
2021-05-02 09:21:33 - last edited 2021-05-10 08:25:57
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Constantly have drop in and drop outs of Tether when using the app via google store.

I have no issues connecting via desktop, I subscribed to HomeShield and since then application has not worked at all properly.

Kind Regards

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Archer AX73 and Tether?-Solution
2021-05-07 09:43:15 - last edited 2021-05-10 08:25:57

@DigitalArcher   Hi, I worked it out with a Online Chat person, he was very helpful.

All running good and succesfully. 

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer AX73 and Tether?
2021-05-07 06:02:40

@DigitalArcher 

Can you explain this in more details, or can you drop a short video about the issue?

What is the OS version of the phone, and what is the Tether app version on it?

Please ensure the router firmware is up-to-date, and tell us the version number.

May I know the network layout/diagram? Is it as simple as ISP modem---AX73---client devices (Wireless and LAN)? Are there any other extenders or switch in the network? Do you mean the issue doesn't exist before you subscribed to HomeShield?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Archer AX73 and Tether?-Solution
2021-05-07 09:43:15 - last edited 2021-05-10 08:25:57

@DigitalArcher   Hi, I worked it out with a Online Chat person, he was very helpful.

All running good and succesfully. 

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Archer AX73 and Tether?
2021-05-10 08:34:47

@DigitalArcher 

That's great. It seems that you configured the AX73 router in AP mode, and that's the reason why you cannot subscribe to the HomeShield Pro.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 602

Replies: 3

Related Articles