Need Updated Firmware For Archer C6 V3.20(US)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Need Updated Firmware For Archer C6 V3.20(US)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
25 Reply
Re:Need Updated Firmware For Archer C6 V3.20(US)
2021-06-12 06:03:28

@Souvik30 

No Dear, I have not such authority to publish it here . Only Authorized Technical Team are worth of publish such kind of solution . So, I can not write down here .

Options
2021-06-15 01:52:16

@R-O-N-Y 

Thanks for updating on the community, glad to know the issue is resolved.

@Souvik30 Do you also have similar disconnect issue with the Archer C6? Please provide more details, then we can analyze further.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-09-03 05:37:37

@Kevin_Z 

Hi Team, Am also facing the exact same issue, as mentioned above, frequent disconnection of the router where router restarts if i connect for more than 10 to 20 minutes.

And even after updating the firmware mentioned in the site for  Archer C6 V3.20(US). Still am facing this issue and very frustrating. Could you please help me on the same.

Router: Archer C6 V3.20(US)

Options
2021-09-07 03:16:22

@gokul_krish 

Please check the PM that I sent to you.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-09-20 05:40:48
I tried fix provided and i'm still facing the same issue. My old router which is also tplink -N 300 mbps works fine without even a single issue.
Options