Configure Facebook wifi - Error 1 / Archer C50

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-27 03:40:43
Model: Archer C50  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: Archer C50(EU)_V6_210111

Hi there, I have problem to set up Facebook wifi with my Archer C50 . Problem is that my Facebook page name is written in Thai Language(ภาษาไทย). When finished and save settings I receive Error 1. The only way to bring back to life router is to make hard reset. I try with different Facebook page with name written in English and everything is ok. Updated to last firmware, V6. Please help!

Note : The error happen when Page linked to Facebook Check-in Location in my case written in Thai language(Facebook page name created in Thai). Pressing button Save - receiving Error 1 and Router dies. Need hard reset. I test with another Facebook page created in English - working just fine. I create and Facebook page with English name with the same map address as Thai page - result working fine.

Thai is my daily-used language. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Configure Facebook wifi - Error 1 / Archer C50
2021-08-18 10:21:13

@suththicit8 

Hello, please check the PM, then confirm if the issue is resolved, thanks.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options