5GHZ keep on disconnecting automatically and switched to 2.4GHZ - TP LINK Archer C5

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

5GHZ keep on disconnecting automatically and switched to 2.4GHZ - TP LINK Archer C5

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-28 10:28:21
Model: Archer C50  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 3.16.0 0.9.1 v6015.0 Build 200930

I have selected the model Archer C50 as the model Archer C5 is not listed in the dropdown.

I have been facing issue in connecting with 5ghz network using Archer C5 device. When I tried to connect with 5ghz after few seconds automatically switched to 2.4ghz network, but at the same time when I tried with Archer C20 device I am not facing with that issue. I have done all the configuration as advised by the ISP provide but still no use.

Kindly could you please into the issue and resolve it asap will really helpful for me.

Please note:- Even though I am very near to my device facing this discrepancy frequently.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 351

Replies: 0

Related Articles