Doesn't get full speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Doesn't get full speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:Doesn't get full speed
2021-08-14 09:56:25

@ku4eto I plug my internet cable directly to my laptop (once again) to do my work and the same problem 10Mbps uploading speed on Google drive angry its so frustrating now what should I do some times its work sometimes it does not where is the problem? my router my laptop

Options
2021-08-14 10:40:10

@Ahmadkhan
If the issue also happens when the network cable goes directly into your laptop (without the router being used in anyway),  check the Link Speed.

If you are on WIndows, open the Control Panel -> Network and Internet -> Network and Sharing Center -> Click on Change Adapter settings, double click on your ethernet adapter to open the Status page.

Look the speed entry, what speed does it say it has? 1Gbps, 100Mbps or 10Mbps?

Options
2021-08-14 15:02:29

@ku4eto There is some issue with their end they are not able to solve my problem is there any way to increase the speed of my Google drive uploading?

Options
2021-08-14 15:12:31

@Ahmadkhan If the issue is on the ISP side, there is nothing you can do. If you get 10Mbps on directly connected laptop to the WAN, its all their fault.

Options
Related Articles