middle light dosn't work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

middle light dosn't work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
middle light dosn't work
middle light dosn't work
2013-05-11 00:32:15
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WPA281

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Region : Spain

Model : TL-PA210KIT

Hardware Version : V2

Firmware Version : I don't know

ISP : Jazztel

ENGLISH

the other day lit the plc as usual and environmental light did not work, restarting the two plc prove that I have since followed not light, changing the cables prove others that I have, i still just reboot the router at least 5 times and even changing plc porbe site and I was still going on, may be the router hardware or plc?

ps: how much warranty I have?

SPANISH

El otro día encendi el plc como la luz normal y ambientales no funcionó, reiniciando los dos plc prueba que he seguido desde que se enciende, el cambio de los cables de prueba a otros que tengo, yo todavía sólo reiniciar el router al menos 5 veces e incluso cambiar plc sitio porbe y yo todavía estaba en marcha, puede ser el hardware del router o PLC?

pd: la cantidad de garantía que tengo?, no lo e comentado antes pero no tengo linia de internet que va por el plc
Options
1 Reply
Re:middle light dosn't work
2013-05-11 16:02:12
The middle light indicates the communication between the two units. You can try to reset the unit to see if they can establish the communication again. http://www.tp-link.com.au/article/?faqid=321
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 504

Replies: 1

Related Articles