Facebook Wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Facebook Wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Facebook Wifi
Facebook Wifi
2021-10-29 18:48:50
Model: Archer C50  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 0.2 v0001.0 Build 210222 Rel.54113n(4555)

Hi All,

I have just set up Guest Wifi as per Archer C50 facebook wifi guides.
But when I click "Sign up on Facebook" I got below message

Failed to connect to the Facebook server. Please close this window and check your network connection.

I connected to Guest wifi right now and has online access.

Any help please. Thanks.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Facebook Wifi
2021-11-01 03:51:32

@Jmiah15 

Hello, what if you connect to the main network of the Archer C50, will you be able to connect to the Facebook server? You can try to change the internet DNS server on the C50 to Google's 8.8.8.8 or 1.1.1.1, then check again.

BTW, below is the configuration guide for your reference:

How to configure Facebook Wi-Fi on Archer C50?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-11-30 17:15:41

@Kevin_Z 

Since my country block Facebook for now, we have to use VPN in our mobiles and PC/Laptops.
I can connect to Facebook with VPN. I just cannot set up the
 "Set up on Facebook" in TP Link Guest network set up with Google's DNS server, the issue remain.

Options
2021-11-30 17:19:38

@Kevin_Z 

I am from Myanmar. 

Do I need VPN subcription account is yes..is this Archer C50 can support VPN setting so that I can access "Set up on Facebook" in TP link setting?

Options
2021-12-01 03:26:17

@Jmiah15 

If that is the case, you cannot sign up on Facebook via the Archer C50 as it cannot connect to Facebook. C50 doesn't support to be configured as a VPN Client either.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 335

Replies: 2

Related Articles