wifi adapter TL-WN722N drivers aren't detecting the adapter.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-31 12:41:13
Model: TL-WN722N  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I tried to install the drivers but they can't detect the adapter. I am not sure what version I have V2 or V3 so I tried both. I use windows 10 and windows detects it in devices (shows that driver is unavailable) but the driver installation doesn't. I've tried installing drivers thru device manager but when I open the folders they are empty. I downloaded the drivers from TP link website. What should I do?

Options
1 Reply
Re:wifi adapter TL-WN722N drivers aren't detecting the adapter.
2022-01-05 14:50:06

@nieks 

Hello, 

1. Please double-check the hardware version and make sure you download the correct driver here for TL-WN722N:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/download/tl-wn722n/

How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?

2. Try to install in Windows safe mode : How to get into Windows safe mode?

3. Try to manually install public driver here: 

https://static.tp-link.com/2019/201911/20191129/TL-WN725Nv3.zip

How to Manually Install Adapters on Windows 10?

If still the same issue, can I have a photo of error when you try to install the software or manually install? Which exact driver have you tried? 

Can I have a photo of device shows up under the Device manager⇾ Network adapter/Other device , and the computer mother board infomation: 

How to check driver version of TP-Link adapters and system information of your computer?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2779

Replies: 1

Related Articles